• We may collect certain information through technology like cookies, pixels and local storage (like on your browser or device). Cookies are small text files that store information on your computer, mobile phone or other device locally. Pixels are small images that are part of codes on webpages that do things like allow another server to measure viewing of a webpage and often are used in connection with cookies. The code tracks if and when (and on which page) a pixel is loaded to indicate that a user has engaged with a specific screen or portion of a screen.
USE OF THIS INFORMATION
To provide our service we may use the information we collect and host for the following general purposes:
• to provide customer services, including to create and manage user accounts, to resolve technical difficulties and to enable features;
• to customize offers and experiences, including advertising on our properties or third parties’ properties;
• to monitor general and individual user activity, such as keyword searches, postings and transactional activity, and to manage traffic on the Website;
• to contact our users, including for service matters, customer care or permitted marketing communications via any available communications channels;
• to undertake research initiatives and to perform analytics to improve our services; and
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You should be aware that we may release your personal information or financial information when we believe it is necessary to comply with laws or regulations, to assist law enforcement, to enforce the terms under which you transacted with Trueads, or if you violate our Terms of Service.
We may share personal information with government authorities as required by applicable law.
we may also release your personal information to the public if need be for scientific research in other to strength our platform and server you better. All data can be anonymously used for scientific data evaluation purposes, the results can be published to the public,
All information we collect is protected by reasonable technical means and reasonable security procedures in order to prevent unauthorized access or use of data. Our trusted partners and third-party service providers have committed to manage the information in accordance with our requirements for security and privacy.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY